Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sad and happy (last day for foundation)

Today is drama presentation show.Although we were lost , we don't too sad because we already do our best to do our drama. I learned from this drama that our cooperation and enjoy the drama are important. We absorb the experience from others. Tommorow is last day for foundation class ,I feel sad and happy. I feel sad because I enforced to leave with my lecturer and classmate. I feel happy because I don't need to attend class. Within 6 week, I learned a lot of thing like how to co-operate to do our project and drama among different of races. I very thank to my classmate can share their experience with us from blog. Fortunately, my lecturer who is very kind and generosity.She always bought sweet and kari po to us. When we are failure ,she will not blame us. She solve our problem and concern people who are unconfidence and failure. BY the way, good luck my classmate for next week exam.

No comments: