Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ching~~Untitled 19th July 2008

Hey everybody. Miss you all. I was received a message from Hao yesterday very late at night, that ask me to look through our class blog. I didn’t realize anymore that time. I was not forgotten you all. But I still miss you all. Instead of busy in new semester study stuff, have to working at every weekend to earn some pocket money for the raising=expense. It all made me seldom get into our class blog. Furthermore I was not feeling not well since Thursday. Anyway thank you so much Madame Haslina. I am so glad that I can achieve an A in my Foundation in English. But I still keep study on English too like I done recently is reading reader digest and others. By the way thanks Tan too for upload our class photos. Keep in touch everybody. Take care yourself.

~+helen+~

No comments: