Friday, July 18, 2008

Tan

Soon, third week of new sem is about to begin, I'm very happy because i can get A in Foundation English. I want to thank Madam because teached us English. Although the Foundation English class was pass but I still keep in study English. I want to improve my English level because my English is quite poor. I got buy the grammar book and essay book to study. Hope my classmates also can keep in study English and do not just study English in Foundation English class. I very miss Madam and my classmates. A few day ago I have met some of my classmates in my faculy that is Faculty Science and Tecnology such that Hishabuddin, and I also have met Zaki and Hafizah at Pusanika. Hope that all my classmate can continue to write some thing in our class blog and hope that Marziati can put in our class picture as soon as posible. All the best my classmates and Madam. Madam how are you now? Not teach in UKM already?

No comments: