Sunday, July 20, 2008

sharing time

Hey everybody….how are you? I hope you all very well. I’m so sorry because not write a blog a long time. I’m so sorry. I’m so busy this semester because I have many classes. Madam, I miss u so much….. How are you? First of all, I want to share a good new to all of you especially madam because I got A in final exam. Alhamdulillah….. I’m so happy when I saw that result in SMPWEB. But, for me I think I’m not very good in English. So, I think I must learn and study English more to become better. When I read the class blog, I saw my friend also got A in final. So, I want to wish congratulation for them……….I hope my friend can remember me and don’t forget me especially madam. I also hope we can make a reunion soon……..thank a lot to madam for everything………..

No comments: